Steam Account Linking
Anyone who has purchased Alpha or Beta access through our website is able to redeem a Steam key if they would prefer to play Last Epoch through Steam.
Linking Your Steam and Last Epoch Accounts
Before you can redeem a Steam key, you must link your Steam account to your Last Epoch account. Doing so will also allow you to login to Last Epoch on Steam automatically.
- Log in to our website.
- Visit the account linking page.
- Log in to your Steam account.
If this works successfully, you may be redirected to our home page. This is normal - just proceed with the rest of the instructions provided below.
Claiming Your Steam Key
- Once your accounts are linked, visit this page.
- Copy the Steam key exactly as it appears, including dashes.
- Open your Steam client.
- Click the "Add a game" button that is in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the "Activate a product on Steam..." option.
- Click "Next" on the window that appears, and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
- Enter your Steam Key into the Product Code box and click Next.
- Click Finish, and follow the prompts to install Last Epoch on your computer.