Steam Account Linking
Anyone who has purchased Alpha or Beta access through our website is able to redeem a Steam key if they prefer to play Last Epoch on Steam.
Linking your Steam and Last Epoch accounts
Before you can redeem a Steam key, you must link your Steam account to your Last Epoch account. Doing so will also allow you to login to Last Epoch on Steam automatically.
- Log in to our website.
- Visit https://lastepochgame.com/steam-sync/
- Login to Steam. If Steam Guard is enabled on your account, you may have to provide an authentication code from your Steam email or authenticator app.
- If this works successfully, you may be redirected to our home page. This is normal - just proceed with the rest of the instructions provided below.
Redeeming your Steam key
- Once your accounts are linked, visit http://lastepochgame.com/my-steam-key
- Click on the "Redeem my Steam Key" button.
- Copy the Steam key exactly as it appears, including dashes.
- Open your Steam client.
- Click the "Add a game" button that is in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the "Activate a product on Steam..." option.
- Click "Next" on the window that appears, and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
- Enter your Steam Key into the Product Code box and click Next.
- Click Finish, and follow the prompts to install Last Epoch on your computer.
Note: Steam Family Sharing being active may prevent Steam from being able to redeem your Last Epoch key. Please use the Contact Us link below if you use this feature.