Using the Microsoft System Information Tool
The Microsoft System Information Tool is sometimes used when investigating technical issues, such as game client crashes potentially caused by software conflicts.
To send us an MSInfo report, please do the following;
- Hold down the Windows key and tap Q.
- Type MSInfo into the search bar.
- When System Information appears, select Run as administrator.
- Click on File, and then Export...
- Choose where to save the file.
- Right-click on the file and click Send to.
- Select Compressed (zipped) folder.
- Attach the .zip to a forum post or support ticket.
Tip: Consider saving the file on the Desktop for ease of access.